| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antsiranana in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in February is reasonablytly soggy with rain at intervals. A substantial 305.8mm (12in) of H2O is laid down across on average 18 days.
- In February the heavens above Antsiranana are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:01 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:31.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antsiranana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Antsiranana, Madagascar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Antsiranana:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 1020.6 kms (634.2 miles) WNW
- Moroni, Comoros - 663.7 kms (412.4 miles) W
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) SW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 303.2 kms (188.4 miles) SSW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) WSW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) SW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 849 kms (527.6 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 743.1 kms (461.8 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 1029.8 kms (639.9 miles) SSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 917.3 kms (570 miles) S
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 989.1 kms (614.6 miles) S
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1038.5 kms (645.3 miles) SSW