| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antsiranana in March is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in March is very slightly soggy with rain every now and then. Around 179.4mm (7.1in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Antsiranana are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:03 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antsiranana March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Antsiranana, Madagascar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Antsiranana:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 1020.6 kms (634.2 miles) WNW
- Moroni, Comoros - 663.7 kms (412.4 miles) W
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) SW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 303.2 kms (188.4 miles) SSW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) WSW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) SW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 849 kms (527.6 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 743.1 kms (461.8 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 1029.8 kms (639.9 miles) SSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 917.3 kms (570 miles) S
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 989.1 kms (614.6 miles) S
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1038.5 kms (645.3 miles) SSW