| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antsiranana in September is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with seldom any rain. A feeble 8.8mm (0.3in) of water is unloaded during on average 4 days.
- In September the skies in Antsiranana are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:34 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 2:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antsiranana September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Antsiranana, Madagascar
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Antsiranana:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 1020.6 kms (634.2 miles) WNW
- Moroni, Comoros - 663.7 kms (412.4 miles) W
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) SW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 303.2 kms (188.4 miles) SSW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) WSW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) SW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 849 kms (527.6 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 743.1 kms (461.8 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 1029.8 kms (639.9 miles) SSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 917.3 kms (570 miles) S
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 989.1 kms (614.6 miles) S
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1038.5 kms (645.3 miles) SSW