| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antsiranana in August is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 18.7mm (0.7in) of water is released during an average of 5 days.
- In August the blue above Antsiranana is sunny with an average of a considerable 9:21 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:42.
- There are approximately 2:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antsiranana August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Antsiranana, Madagascar
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Antsiranana:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 1020.6 kms (634.2 miles) WNW
- Moroni, Comoros - 663.7 kms (412.4 miles) W
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) SW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 303.2 kms (188.4 miles) SSW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) WSW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) SW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 849 kms (527.6 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 743.1 kms (461.8 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 1029.8 kms (639.9 miles) SSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 917.3 kms (570 miles) S
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 989.1 kms (614.6 miles) S
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1038.5 kms (645.3 miles) SSW